Monday, October 31, 2011

Bloody Mary

Bloody Mary was a good friend of mine last year we would play hot potato. When it was the next day bloody Mary would want to try to kill me but I had something so she would not kill me. When my dad was there he would get mad because I was playing with bloody mary and when my dad saw her he freak out .And tell her to leave my house and she could leave crying.H

When it was the day she would come to my house and try to kill my mom but I would not let her. Because I
would never see my mom so when he saw that I was trying to put her back. I told her to not be my friends because you cry to eat my family every time you came over here.

So when she herd that I am not her friend. she would come to house and at night she would tried to kill me. But my dad herd her and she killed my dad. And then when she was done with my dad then she killed me and that is the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment